Sunday 24 November 2013

Too good

Opportunities come into our life and make us question how we have been living. Is there a better way? We may feel like the universe has come together to make all of our dreams come true. All we need to do is apply our skills to a new venture and start our own enterprise that will ensure we never have to go to another day of work again. Sounds too good to be true? Maybe not, but check it against your values. My values are trying to inspire others to protect Mother Nature. Anything like environmentally friendly cleaning products or new tools to conserve water make me so excited and I love promoting those practices to whoever will listen. Starting my own business that's not environmentally focused would go against my values. Sure, when I am a millionaire I can donate to planet friendly causes, but the drive to get up and go everyday would be replaced with how can I best market myself today? I am not comfortable. And with that, I choose to pass this opportunity by. What would you do? How can you achieve your dreams in this lifetime? I feel like I have already arrived. And that is an amazing feeling. Shouldn't I be selling "my life: to others? No, because what drives me may not drive you. Be careful out there. Your time is precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment