Wednesday 29 January 2014

You are so worth it

Feel shame for asking what you really, truly want? Don't. Life is meant to be pleasurable, rewarding, and full of acceptance along the way. If you need to feel you "deserve" your wants, you can create a reward system. I used to buy a pile of new clothes, hang them in the office closet and each week that I reached all my fitness goals I could pull one item out. I did the same when my partner went to Afghanistan. Every week I made it through the pain and worry, I got a present! It removes and remorse or guilt you feel for getting what you want and you're reaching your goals. What could be better? Reward charts and jars may seem childish but boy do they work! Do you have any creative ways to get what you want? How happy does it make you?

No comments:

Post a Comment