Thursday 20 June 2013

Phone a friend

Getting together with old friends is like hot chocolate and a fire after a day of cold skiing. They know you, they accept you and they genuinely care. Grab your calendar and choose a date then call or email or Facebook a friend you have not laughed with for awhile. Let them know you are thinking of them and want to catch up. The magic will just happen from there. Too busy to meet with friends? Set up a Skype meeting and you can still create a strong bond and transfer feelings of love and acceptance through the web.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the analogy - hot chocolate on a cold day :)

    I need to join the rest of civilization and get Skype.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keith, you do. And when you do, we could chat live.

    I even counsel people, using it.

    Nothing beats a conversation in person, however, especially at a cafe. Facebook doesn't work for me.

    Wishing everyone a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This weekend for me, for the first time in awhile, is all about spending time with friends. I get to catch up with an old friend over a yummy healthy meal tonight and tomorrow I get to spend an evening, over a delicious and very unhealthy meal (hehehe), with a few of my girlfriends who I normally don't get to spend time with very often as our busy lives tend to take us away from each other. I am excited just thinking about this weekend! :)


    ReplyDelete