Thursday, 12 July 2012

Voice of an angel

Do you ever start a conversation with someone and wonder if maybe, just maybe, there is a heavenly presence entering the space you share?  Entering this special moment when you feel just a little bit different, a little more complete?  The words spoken ignite something within you and you know in that moment, you will never be the same.  I feel this when someone goes deep and shares their story with me.  When someone reveals a truth about their life story that most people wouldn't get to hear.  I feel honoured and humbled and alive in those moments.

When was the last time an angel spoke to you?

6 comments:

  1. Ah, this is nice... I am angel myself... looking out for my 'darlings'... but I am also aware of the angel standing by me, constantly making sure I'm ok... :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are surrounded by so much positivity, I can see it right through this online portal. There really is a light around you mis Hannah.

      Delete
  2. This was nice! An angel spoke to me when I was there to witness the birth of my neice.

    p.s. sorry I haven't been on in so long. I cancelled my cable at home to switch to direct tv and my internest was through my cable. So in the interim I am only on here occasionally at work for now :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such a loving uncle, I can see how that moment would have stood out for you. Amazing to feel that presence isn't it?

      Delete
  3. when i read your blog i feel like im reading the words of an angel...you are always so upbeat and uplifting
    smile, GOD made you awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An AMAZING compliment!! I am glad my words are able to create such a positive reaction. I take the little inspirations from my everyday and try to translate it into something that might lift others up too. Always glad to see you stop by.

      Delete