Saturday 5 May 2012

Strut your stuff

Many of us shy away from standing out in a crowd or appearing overly confident.  We can place negativity toward this way of being, calling it conceited or vein.  When really all of us were created just as amazing as the next person and we can celebrate that.  Today, practice your strut.  Ground down into your legs, let them take your weight and free your hips.  Hips are essential for strutting.  Roll your shoulders back and lift your head.  Discover how this changes your feelings about yourself.  Marvel at your new height, your open chest and witness how others perceive you.

You are perfect and amazing, strut it out.

7 comments:

  1. I'll reserve my comments about a woman strutting. Sometimes it's a beauty to behold! :)

    I find it helps to operate from my fullness, not from being needy. When I'm excited about a topic, I share from my joy about it, how I'm enraptured by the subject. I don't care what others think of me,especially, if I'm giving a talk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shine your light Pablo! You invite so many others to discover their own confidence by doing so.

      And yes, strutting women are amazing to the eye.

      Delete
  2. I find it hard to do this...mainly because I am a reserved person. Don't get me wrong, I don't walk with my head hanging or anything...but sometimes I don't portray the air of confidence that I need to. Something for me to work on :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That is why I wrote this entry - I really need help with it!!

      Delete
  3. I just hope I'll strut my confidence around at the right time! (tends to happen I do something silly when I feel confident) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you feel connected to the earth. Ground your legs down strong. COnfidence without grounding can leave us floating around to bump into things :)

      Delete
    2. hehe yeah, that sounds like me... floating... as my mother would say - head high in the clouds :D

      Delete