Wednesday 23 May 2012

Walking with angels

Although we are often not aware of it, angels walk among us.  Positive energy from the uiniverse surrounds us every day, entering hosts such as trees and strangers and friends to send us a message of love.  But why does it seem that we are alone, left to battle our world as one person, one spirit, one lonely light?  Find the interconnectedness in your world by starting to find these angels.  As Ben Harper writes "Speak kind to a stranger, cause you'll never know, it just might be an angel come knockin' at your door".  Notice the person sitting beside you on the train, are they carrying light within them?  What about the person in line at the bank?  Your friends are also an ideal way to tap into the world of angels. 

You are blessed.

7 comments:

  1. Before I started blogging, I definitely felt occasional feelings of being alone through strife...but I have realized more than ever that we are all truly interconnected and not alone. Your blog is a big reason for that by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an incredible compliment. I feel honoured to be a part of your daily blog world, it means so much to me that you follow so closely. I feel supported.

      Delete
  2. hi vanessa
    im thinking that you may be an angel...your always so upbeat and your words always inspire people to live life to the fullest, to be happy in your own skin...to embrace this life that weve been given...have a great night
    brian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, this comment made my day. I use my words to heal myself and I started out thinking no one would read what I have to say and now I have this great group of poeple connected to me. What an amazing experience.

      Delete
  3. It has not been my experience, feeling that I'm alone, fighting life's challenges.

    I'm thankful for my connection with God. I know a loving, gracious, patient, affirming God.

    He helps me at all times, since my youth. I'm a lucky guy!

    Having said that, I also know God's power through the loving relationships I have with my family and friends. Often, they are incarnational ambassadors of God's love. I would be unable to do what I do, in my power alone.

    Thanks for mentioning this subject. Spirituality is often neglected in American society.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a lot of spiritual love to share. Thank you to being open to my ideas and interpreatations. It means a lot coming from a wise man like you.

      Delete