Thursday 8 March 2012

Happy international women's day

Take the time today to thank a woman who has helped you, inspired you, or loved you in a way that has changed your life.  Women are extremely powerful beings because they have the strength to bring new life into this world.  They can also bring new life into others lives by caring, sharing, and just trying to make the world a better place for all.  Women are BEAUTIFUL!  I often wish I could give my eyes to women so that they could see themselves the way I see them, but I know they must see this for themselves.  Women are multi-askers, they try to do it all, but on International women's day, they get to take a break and do what feels right for them.  Men, celebrate this day by invoking a little feminism into your day by doing a task to help others or sharing a story with a good friend. Enjoy the beauty in today!


No comments:

Post a Comment